What better way to celebrate the holidays than by giving your furry friend a new, tasty treat?
We’ve got some healthy and tasty holiday recipes that will have your dog or cat in the holiday spirit!
Ingredients: Hip & Joint Treats
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ cup molasses
¼ cup of water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
DIRECTIONS: HIP & JOINT TREATS
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together molasses, water, and oil. Using a wooden spoon, slowly mix liquid ingredients into the flour mixture, stirring until well-combined and uniform in color (sometimes we work the dough by hand to make sure all streaks of flour are mixed in–see recipe notes on dough texture).
- On a clean, smooth surface, roll or pat dough to ¼-inch thick and cut out shapes, gathering dough and re-rolling as neccessary. Bake for 20 minutes and allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet.
- Mix the yogurt and tapioca starch in a bowl until you achieve a creamy texture.
- Add milk in slowly and mix until thoroughly combined, and you get the consistency of icing.
- Add in your InClover Connectin supplement powder.
- Decorate treats and refrigerate to harden. (The longer in the fridge the better!)
Ingredients: Digestive Treats
3 tablespoons of oat flour
1 tablespoon of unsweetened applesauce
1 tablespoon of pumpkin
½ tablespoon of InClover Optagest