QA Project manager
We’re looking for a versatile, entrepreneurial project manager to work closely with the President and leadership team to lead business projects that support our company’s growth. The role involves leading, implementing and communicating progress for a wide variety of projects and activities from new product introduction coordination to quality management and logistics. The ideal candidate is able to work nimbly as part of a small team focused on delivering quality products to our customers while maintaining best practices for future growth.
- Develops and drives a wide variety of projects, providing regular progress updates and escalations to management.
- Directs and maintains strict adherence to InClover and NASC quality standards regarding product manufacturing, packaging and warehousing.
- Executes quality procedures and training and maintain up to date quality manual.
- Supervises Finished Product testing
- Conducts research: identify, organize and evaluate upcoming project opportunities
- Sources new product ingredients
- Coordinates new product introductions and other projects across functions
- Establishes domestic and international distributor and customer expansions
Education and Qualifications:
- +5 years experience with proven results in project management and process improvements. Project Management Professional certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree that includes a combination of scientific and quantitative skills.
- At least 3-5 years of interdisciplinary work experience (supply chain, logistics and/or quality) that demonstrates progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
Skills & Qualifications:
- MS Office proficiency
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, flexible, team-player, problem-solver, takes pride in accuracy and quality
- Proven results working on multiple tasks with ability to prioritize and drive many projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency
- Ability to deliver to goals with minimal management direction
- Outstanding oral, written and organizational skills (English)
- Willing to be both strategic and hands-on to help our small team get the job done.
- Experience in the Food/Natural Products industry is preferred
- A passion and enthusiasm for the welfare of animals
Why Should You Apply?
- Be a core member of a small, innovative team in a highly-visible role
- Lead projects with timely results that drive business success
- Competitive Healthcare and IRA benefits
- Our extended staff includes our dogs who serve as taste-testers, quality advisors, and office companions.
- Located in Boulder, Colorado
- Mid Level (Director & Manager)
CONTACT US AT JOBS@INCLOVER.COM TO APPLY!