Office manager / inside sales coordinator
Organized, excellent communicator who is an important part of the fabric of the InClover Team. Provides seamless customer support with extreme attention to detail. Thrives at exceeding customer and vendor expectations with timely and accurate accounting, office management and support.
Plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Manage office flow and organization
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking abilities with attention to detail
- Responsible for accounts receivable and payable using Quickbooks Enterprise System
- Manage office phone and IT system vendors
- Foster and maintain strong customer and vendor relationships
- Responsible for supporting customer growth
Over 5 years of general office management (billing, reconciling accounts, and bookkeeping)
Over 5 years of inside sales coordination
Proficient in Quickbooks and CRM platforms
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Why Should You Apply?
- Be a valued member of a team passionate about making a difference in the lives of animals
- Our extended staff includes our dogs who serve as taste-testers, quality advisors and office companions
- Competitive Healthcare and matching IRA benefits
- Located in Boulder, Colorado.
CONTACT US AT JOBS@INCLOVER.COM TO APPLY!