At InClover, the safety of the animals who use our quality products is at the heart of all we do.
In our history, we have never had a product recalled or a serious adverse event reported. Here are some of the other safety measures we have in place:
- All products are made in the USA in FDA registered facilities.
- All ingredients are purchased only from tested and approved suppliers.
- Samples from all suppliers are sent to an independent lab for testing to assure quality and purity standards are met.
- Every batch of raw materials we use must have a certificate of analysis.
- Every year, InClover experiences regular internal auditing of all our quality control procedures. The current quality systems in place are cGMP, AAFCO, the FDA, HACCP and NASC Independent Audits.
- Retention samples: A container of every Lot of InClover product is kept for 1 year past the expiration date.
- Every InClover product is branded with a Lot Number that tells the history of every raw material inside, what date and time the product was made and where the final product ended up. Lot Number records are kept in an InClover database and backed up to the Cloud.
- We give the products to our own pets every day!
Discover In Clover
Explore our full line of scientifically developed quality supplements for your pet.