Ideal for unsettled tummies, sensitive systems, new pets and food change. Keep one on-hand as a “just in case” solution for those unexpected issues.
Directions for use: Feed one stick per day, divided evenly among meals. Sprinkle over or mix into food.
Organic inulin, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Rhizopus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation solubles.
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 teaspoon
- Moisture (max): 5%
- Inulin (prebiotic): 700 mg
- Plant-based enzyme blend: 45 mg
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 18,556 mmoles tyrosine liberated/min/g
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)*: 2,025 mg starch liberated/min/g
- Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae)*: 1,033 mmoles fatty acid liberated/min/g
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)*: 203 relative fluidity change units of carboxymethylcellulose liberated/5 min/g
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles